Palace Morning Tour(2)
· Time 09:00-12:30 · Number of persons 1 · Price ₩38,000 KRW · Itinerary Hotel → Jogye Buddhist Temple → The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony → Gyeongbok Palace → The National Folk Museum → Pass by the Presidential Blue House → Amethyst or Ginseng Center → Drop off at Itaewon · Conditions* Gyeongbok Palace will be replaced by another tourist attraction when it is closed on Tuesdays.* If it is below -5℃ or raining the Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbok Palace will be canceled.
Reservation On Website ONLY
Highlight of Tour Spot
Most people understand Korea for K-pop and strong IT Industry. But, have you noticed Korea is the country has thousands of history and a racially homogeneous nation?
If you are international traveler, you might know Seoul is one of rare cities has hundreds years history footprints. You will see high-tech right next to thousand-year-old tradition. Palace is the one of popular historical places. Chosun Empire has ended in 1910 while Seoul has been the capital of Josun dynasty for the past 500 years. There are 5 important palaces you don’t want to miss and they are the most popular places for visitors.
What is first impression of the word "Palace"? Place for kings and noble families? It is true but only the part of it. You will see the area where kings and families lived with 2000 people ruled whole nation. There is only parts of palaces remain which makes many people find they are only for king and family. Palace was the place for discussion how to rule the country. The palace was like a huge company runs a big organization, nation where 2000 people are working together inside. Most people now understand the palace only for king and family after modern city development.
After the second world war, family of Korean empire became normal average people and there is no more empire. All palaces belongs to Republic of Korea. Does your country have king and family? Do you still have the palace for them? There is no more king and family in Korean society. But most of Korean all remembers them and their history as they are all important part of history although it was not happy ending.
There were 2 big important functions of palace. "Kweol" is where all governors, ministers, scholars and king got together and made important discussion and decision. "Koong" is located in the center of the palace where king and king’s family stay. You can enjoy more if you understand the whole palace was designed for efficiency of communication with people who visit or stay palace. There are places for politics, living area for king and family, and gardens. Take a close look and feel how all the functions and locations are designed and connected. There are 5 palaces in Seoul. Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, Changkyeong-gung, Gyeongungung(Deoksu Palace), and Gyeongheegung.
Eastern Asia palaces are noticed that the mainly common characteristics of the design are "naturalism" and "humanism" but the philosophy behind and representation style element are differed from the country.
The wisest way to spend 35 dollars in Seoul is...?
Bingo! Choose Seoul daily city tour no.2 in Cosmojin!
Learn about the old days, social classes religious sentiments, the whole 5 thousand years of history of the trendy and high-tech city, Seoul.
Learn about issues, information about annual income, and enjoy every hot spots of Seoul with perfect guide.
After understanding the general explanation of Seoul, you will be no longer a stranger in Seoul.
Choose the best tour course right now, Seoul City Tour no.2 course.
Feel the sentiment of Koreans, and learn the past and present of Seoul through the best Seoul daily city tour.
- Seoul historical ,Cultural and heritage tour of Seoul
- Visit an exhibition center to learn about the past, present and future of Korea’s culture and politics
- Explore Gyeongbokgung Palace, the largest of the Five Grand Palaces and arguably Seoul’s most beautiful
- Learn about life in Korea from ancient times to today at the National Folk Museum
- Witness the importance of Buddhism in Korean culture at Jogyesa Temple
- Hotel pickup and transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
On-Line Booking Only
Special Event Price !!